Propel Your Innovative Ideas into Fascinating Reality
Innovative Idea and Smart Execution is all it takes to solve a Problem.
If you are a Problem Solver, then Idea-Thon 3.0 will Fund your Project Idea.
15 Project Ideas to be Awarded Project Development Funding
Total funding of INR 35 Lacs is available
Simply record a two-minute video discussing your innovative project idea and submit it by
November 30 December 15, 2023 [Extended deadline]
Idea-Thon 3.0 is the 3rd edition of the hackathon organized by Chitkara University NewGen IEDC and Chitkara University Technology Enabling Centre (sponsored by Department of Science and Technology, GoI).
The prime objective of this hackathon is to reach out to young innovators and provide them necessary support and guidance so that they can confidently pitch their ideas in front of jury in the final round and win project development funding.
Idea-Thon 3.0 has a hassle free, quick, and efficient idea submission process. Applicants just need to record two-minute videos of their project proposals and send them to us.
- The hackathon is open to students, research scholars, academicians, start-ups, freelance innovators, and industry professionals from anywhere in the country.
- There is no registration fee for participation in the competition.
- Hardware projects will be given preference.
- Projects targeting industry problems will be encouraged.
What You Need To Do?
- Simply record a two-minute video discussing your innovative project idea.
- Video should highlight the Problem Statement, Proposed Solution/Methodology, Commercial Potential and Detailed Budget required for building a project prototype.
- Once your video is ready, please submit it through the google form – HERE.
- Submission deadline is November 30, 2023.
- Very Important: Three sample videos have been made available to give applicants a direction on how they should prepare their videos – VIDEO 1, VIDEO 2 .
What Next After the Video Submission?
- Experts will be invited to have one-to-one brainstorming sessions with the project applicants to refine their ideas.
- These experienced professionals will offer valuable inputs that will give applicants clarity as well as confidence for taking your ideas to the next level.
Final Pitch for Funding
- Project applicants will invited to pitch their ideas in front of a jury panel to win prototype funding support.
- Each applicant (or team) will get a chance to win project development funding of upto INR 2.25 Lacs.
Awards and Recognition
- Project development funding of upto INR 2.25 Lacs from Chitkara University NewGen IEDC
- Cash prize of INR 25,000 each for Top 5 ideas
- Expert guidance, mentoring support, collaboration opportunities
- Citations on NewGen IEDC forums – website, social media platforms
Send your queries to email@example.com or get in touch with
- Dr. Sagar Juneja – Assistant Dean, CURIN and Coordinator, Chitkara University NewGen IEDC. His contact number is 9625441043.
- Mr. Chanpreet Singh – Project Manager, CURIN. His contact number is 8194928171.