Smart India Hackathon 2020 (Internal Hackathon)
SIH2020 (internal) conducted on January 24, 2020
SIH 2020 (internal) was organized by Chitkara University on January 24, 2020. Total 17 entries in Software and 15 entries in Hardware made presentations of their solutions for the selected SIH2020 problem statements. Total of 5 teams in Software and 2 teams in Hardware have been shortlisted and these shortlisted teams will compete in the finals of SIH2020. List of shortlisted teams will be available soon.
CLICK HERE to see the pictures of the event.
Smart India Hackathon (SIH 2020) is a nationwide initiative by Government of India to provide students a platform to solve some of the pressing problems we face in our daily lives, and thus inculcate a culture of product innovation and a mindset of problem solving. Students across India compete creatively to solve problems of Ministries, Departments and Industries to give solutions Harness. Technology Students across India compete to creatively solve problems and offer technical solutions.
Chitkara University Internal Hackathon
Call for Ideas
Chitkara University Internal Hackathon will be organized as precursor to SIH2020 and Top 7 entries from the Internal Hackathon will be sent for participation in the main event. Last date for the submission of entries to the Internal Hackathon is January 10, 2020.
Guidelines for submissions to Internal Hackathon
- Participation in the internal hackathon is mandatory for all those who are interested in participating in Smart India Hackathon (SIH2020).
- The problem statements of SIH2020 are available from HERE. You are advised to carefully go through the problem statements. Most of these problem statements come with video description as well.
- Carefully select a problem statement you plan to target and propose a solution accordingly.
- You must make a submission to internal hackathon in prescribed format only. CLICK HERE to submit.
- Each team must comprise of six student members and there should be at least one female student in a team.
- You must obtain a consent from the head of the department (HoD) before submitting your entry to the internal hackathon.
- Only Top 2 hardware teams and Top 5 software teams from the internal hackathon will be allowed to participate in SIH2020. All 7 entries from the university will be submitted to SIH2020 through a Single Point of Contact (SPOC).
- Dr. Sachin Ahuja is SPOC from Chitkara University.
|Submission of idea to internal hackathon
||January 10, 2020
|Review of ideas submitted to internal hackathon
||10-17 January, 2020
|Results of internal hackathon
||January 20, 2020
|Submission to top 7 entries to SIH2020
||January 25, 2020
|SIH 2020 (Hardware Edition)
||6-10, July 2020
|SIH 2020 (Software Edition)
||14-15, March 2020
Dr. Sachin Ahuja
SPOC (SIH2020), Chitkara University
Email – email@example.com
Mobile – 9217730035
Mr. Sagar Juneja
Coordinator (NewGen IEDC)
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile – 9896778042