AI drone, which is designed with a high-quality camera and smart sensors that clearly focus the object on which the vlogger must take the shot. The AI drone can detect and defend itself against obstacles that come in its path. It is equipped with auto control and can also be controlled by a handset.
- There is a hand controller on the user’s hand, and the user uses their hand to control the direction of the drone.
- The handset has multiple settings, just like pointing anything to be focused by the camera or clicking photos, and has pause, resume, and slow-motion settings.
- The user can make his/her hand into a fist or in another way; the hand controller releases signals, and the drone has a receiver to receive signals, identify the signal, and perform the function.
- If the user wants to focus on blogging or recording news, then they can set the drone into auto mode, in which it will fly over itself.
- In auto mode, the drone focuses on the user and follows them.
- The auto-defence system uses a sensor to identify obstacles and move in a different direction to defend against them.